Submission Guidelines: Language Education & Assessment
Manuscripts considered for publication will be double blind reviewed for their presentation and analysis of new empirical data using appropriate research methods, development of theories relevant to language learning and teaching, development or refinement of language learning pedagogies, and discussion papers relevant to teachers and learners of languages at all levels.
Each manuscript should include:
– A clear and specific title
– The category the manuscript is being submitted for
– An email address for each author associated with the manuscript
– An abstract of around 250 words in length
– The preferred academic or professional affiliation and ORCiD reference of each author
Regular articles are expected to be 6000-8000 words in length (excluding references and appendixes), and are expected to include original research based on solid methodology and sufficient background research. Academic discussion on topics that may or may not include empirical data, but still include sufficient understanding of relevant research. Short articles may be between 4000-6000 words in length.