Manuscripts considered for publication will be double blind reviewed for their presentation and analysis of new empirical data using appropriate research methods, related to issues associated with languages, language acquisition, identity problems, language policy, and social integration that are triggered by migration.
Each manuscript should include:
– A clear and specific title
– The category the manuscript is being submitted for
– An email address for each author associated with the manuscript
– An abstract of around 250 words in length
– The preferred academic or professional affiliation and ORCiD reference of each author
Regular articles are expected to be 6000-8000 words in length (excluding references and appendixes), and are expected to include original research based on solid methodology and sufficient background research. Academic discussion on topics that may or may not include empirical data, but still include sufficient understanding of relevant research. These short articles may be between 4000-6000 words in length.